1 Minute read
We are pleased to have reopened after the lockdown and we would like to wish all the other shops and businesses opening over the next while the absolute best of luck.
To protect our customers and staff we have made some changes to our Shop and Service Centre.
- Customers will have limited access to the main part of the shop. We have a counter with Perspex screens inside the front door where we will be able to help you. We will take your repairs here and customers can see and purchase all our products on display.
- Click & Collect: If customers wish they can ring ahead, order what they need, and we will have it ready for collection when they call in.
- Only 2 customers are allowed in the shop at any one time. We have marked out 2-meter spaces on the floor. We would also ask customers to wait outside if there are more than 2 people in the Shop.
- It is important that customers wash their hands on the way in and again on the way out. Hand washing is the simplest thing we can all do to prevent the virus from spreading again.
- If you are dropping in a repair, we do not need any bags or leads. We will sanitise your Laptop, Computer or Printer with SteriClean IPA Disinfectant 70% Alcohol before we work on it and immediately again afterwards.
- We now have an online store where you can order whatever you need online and have it delivered to your home or office. We also have a click and collect facility on the website.
Let us hope the virus goes away and stays away and we can get back to living our normal lives over the next few months